The DeGeo PHP repository is now being hosted on Github for public use and feedback.
The repository is available at https://github.com/degeo/degeo-php
To build a functional library we examined our previous libraries to create a repository of abstract classes used in most applications we develop. During development we implemented the DeGeo PHP repository in to a CodeIgniter 4 installation to develop the DeGeo CI Blog application. We now use the DeGeo CI Blog application on The DeGeo Network as our main publishing platform. Source code for the DeGeo Blog application is available on github at https://github.com/degeo/degeo-ci-blog
It contains a variety of PHP Libraries including, but not limited to:
- Queue Library: Queue and prioritize data.
- Layout Queue Library: Queue and prioritize Layouts for rendering after data processing.
- Messages Queue Library: Queue and prioritize Messages for rendering at a later time.
- Breadcrumbs Queue Library: Queue and prioritize Breadcrumbs for rendering at a later time.
- Metatag Queue Library: Queue and prioritize Metatags for rendering at a later time.
- Hosts Library: Hosts Management Library for CDN integration.
- Layout Library: Layout Management for dynamic rendering of responsive containers, rows, and columns.
- Bootstrap 4 Layout Library: Bootstrap 4 Layout for dynamic rendering of Bootstrap 4 containers, rows, and columns.
- CodeIgniter 4 Layout Library: Renders the Bootstrap 4 Layout using CodeIgniter functions.
- Document Object: Stores information about documents and pages.
More information is available in the repository's README.md at https://github.com/degeo/degeo-php/blob/master/README.md
Instructions for installing as a Submodule in to a CodeIgniter 4, or similar, framework is available at https://github.com/degeo/degeo-php/blob/master/README.md#codeigniter-4-installation
Please use the GitHub issues tab to receive support for any issues you may encounter using this repository.